Tuesday, April 28, 2015

E-cubed 749: on so many levels



Today's E-cubed: on so many levels: ở nhiều khía cạnh, về nhiều thứ, nhiều mặt...

I like DDM on so many levels.
Like?
It forces me to concentrate. It forces me to speak. I've met so many other great members. The learning is non-stop. The way he teaches...
Okay, okay, okay! I got it!

TRANSCRIPT

Hello, everybody. Welcome back to daily easy english expression. Oh, today's expression is so good on many levels. Oops, that's the expression, on so many levels. Something is good on so many levels. Something is bad on so many levels. Something is evil on so many levels. Something is delicious on so many levels. What does it mean "on so many levels"? In so many different ways, in so many aspects. If you look at it this way, it's good. If you look at it this way, it's good. If you look at it this way, it's good. Something is good in many different ways or something is bad in many different ways. You are bad on so many levels. Not you. I mean you, the bad one. You are good on so many levels. I'm serious. You are good on so many levels.

Right now, you could be watching TV. But, no. You're watching an English education video. Right now you could be drinking, or maybe you are drinking. You could be out driving really fast and you know, doing something wrong. But, no. You are improving your knowledge. You're practicing something good, something useful hopefully for your life. You are trying to use your time in a very useful efficient intellectual way. You are a good person on so many levels. You're studying. You're improving yourself. Maybe if you leave a comment, you are sharing your knowledge. If you share this video, you're helping your friends. That makes you good on so many levels. Let's check out a dialogue.

I like DDM on so many levels.
Like?
It forces me to concentrate. It forces me to speak. I've met so many other great members. The learning is non-stop. The way he teaches...
Okay, okay, okay! I got it!

Actually, this is something I heard, that I hear actually a lot from many DDM students. There are many many reasons to like DDM. DDM - Daily Dictation Members. American listening, listening skills, English listening skills and pronunciation and culture and speaking. It's a fantastic class. Its expressions, its structures, everything. You are not a DDM member. Why not? It's good on so many levels. So, I want you guys to think about this expression. This is good on so many levels. Or this is bad on so many levels. He is good, he is bad on so many levels. And then list at least three different levels, three different areas where the person is good or where the person is bad. You might wanna talk about me. You might wanna talk about English. You might wanna talk about your favorite food. You might wanna talk about your country. You might wanna talk about a politician. You might wanna talk about whatever you want. But think about it. Something is good on so many levels at least three. Or something is bad on so many levels at least three.

Now be careful. If you wanna talk about something bad, other people might disagree with you. So just use your head. Don't be political. Don't be religious. Do whatever you want. But just be nice. Everybody be respectful of each other's opinions. Okay? Oh, suddenly I wanna talk about politics. I wanna talk about.. you know, I won't. Some politicians, most politicians are bad on so many levels. So many levels. More levels than the Empire State building has floors.

Anyways, it's a great expression. It's just a really good useful expression. So I want you to think of something. Something that is good, especially good or bad on so many levels. Leave an example down below. Practice this dialogue three times not by yourself, with your friends. Of course, if you like me and you have no friend but you do have cats or dogs or birds or mice. Find something, some one. A teddy bear. Something someone somebody to practice with. Practic this dialogue. Practice makes perfect. No. Actually, perfect practice makes perfect. No pain, no gain. No. No Shane, no pain, no gain. Okay. That's it. You guys practice the dialogue and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Thanks a lot. Bye bye.